Levels 2 & 3 Nursery Practitioners
Are you enthusiastic, cheerful, with more energy than average? Could you create the magic moments that make a childhood? Our children's nurseries in Brentwood are looking for Level 2 and 3 qualified nursery practitioners to join their growing team.
Little Acorns Day Nurseries are set within the secure grounds of Woodlands Schools at Hutton Manor and Great Warley, Brentwood. Due to expansion, we currently have 2 vacancies at our Great Warley location and 3 vacancies at our Hutton Manor location.
Our purpose designed nurseries offer first class childcare to boys and girls from the ages of 3 months to 4 years.
We are open from 7:30am - 6:00pm, 51 weeks a year. Our setting is a warm, calm, safe and stimulating environment in which children can grow and develop to their full potential by learning through play and guided play.
If you want to work as part of a friendly, supportive and caring team, that's dedicated to helping children to learn and grow to be the best they can be, then this is the role for you.
Some of your daily activities could include:
- planning and assisting in activities such as arts and crafts, music and cooking
- helping children to learn numeracy and literacy skills
- feeding and changing babies
- and much more.
- Salary up to £18,200 for Level 3, depending on experience
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Training and career development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted childcare at setting
- Free parking on site
- Uniform provided
Please contact the undersigned in the first instance for more information:
428 Rayleigh Road, Brentwood
Essex, CM13 1SD