Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Vacancies
Are you enthusiastic, cheerful, with more energy than average? Could you create the magic moments that make a childhood? Our children's nurseries in Brentwood are looking for Level 3 qualified nursery practitioners and a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their growing team.
Nursery Practitioner Role
Little Acorns Nursery in Hutton, Brentwood are seeking motivated, talented nursery practitioners to be a part of our intimate setting within Woodlands Schools Ltd. This is a fantastic opportunity for professional growth and development.
We are looking for level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners to work as part of a team to provide an outstanding service in our beautifully resourced nursery setting.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary up to £20,000
- Lunch provided – discounted or free food
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Christmas Closure – paid stand down days
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
- Company Pension Scheme
Qualifications and experience
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 1 year minimum experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
Little Acorns Nursery – Woodlands Schools is committed to the safeguarding of children. Child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request on application is for this purpose.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week or 4 long days per week with a fixed day off
If you wish to discuss the vacancy in more detail please contact Lyn Warren, Nursery Manager on 01277 245593 or alternatively send your cv to request an application pack to Mrs P Bones, HR, Woodlands Schools Ltd , email: firstname.lastname@example.org