Facilities & Rooms
Each age group within Kindergarten has its own tailor made space, designed specifically for their stage of development.
Please note: Transition from room to room is based on development. Ages below are provided as a rough guide, however each child is considered on an individual basis and will move rooms at the time that is right for them, decided by staff and parents together.
Lower Kindergarten (for ages 2 – 3 years)
- Purpose built setting – designed with young children in mind
- Linked rooms – encourages social interaction across age groups to nurture confidence and social skills
- Access to the school gym - where children can develop their physical skills via obstacle courses, ball play and musical movement.
- Herb garden - where children can grow and harvest herbs, which are added to sensory play activities
- Private outdoor play areas – fun, interactive, spacious and safe, with slides, trikes, sandbox, water wall and more
- School grounds – nursery children have full use of the extensive school grounds
- Nature trails – perfect for discovering mini-beasts and connecting with the natural world
- Technology – Access to devices and gadgets which help enhance children’s learning
- Parking facilities and security – safe, off road parking for all parents and staff. The school is protected by secure electronic gates and recently upgraded CCTV.
- Separate toilet facilities – toddler sized toilets and potties