We are pleased to provide our most recent Inspection Reports.
We are very proud that the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) identified many of the 'excellent' and 'outstanding' qualities within our School and Nursery. Please click on the below to download the full inspection reports:
We have highlighted the main points from the most recent Educational Quality reports below:
EDUCATIONAL QUALITY INSPECTION - WOODLANDS SCHOOL AT HUTTON MANOR
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent
- Pupils attainment is above expectations for their ages
- Pupils achieve at high levels in response to highly engaging teaching in small classes which provides different activities to suit individual pupils’ needs,
- Pupils display excellent attitudes to their work, work independently and collaboratively with ease, and are highly enthusiastic in their lessons.
- Pupils make confident and mature choices, readily accepting responsibility for their studies and their own well-being
- Pupils have a highly developed sense of social responsibility, taking on responsibilities in school and initiating change at home and further afield.
- The school’s ‘have a go’ culture encourages pupils to feel they can join in with any activity, resulting in high levels of success overall
- Pupils are highly confident and self-assured because the school is diligent in promoting a culture where pupils feel valued and success is celebrated.
QUALITY AND STANDARDS OF THE EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE (covers Nursery to Reception)
- The overall effectiveness of the early years provision is outstanding
- Staff have an excellent understanding of how babies and young children learn and develop and support them extremely well.
- They have created a secure and happy environment which enables children to be highly successful learners
- Parents are very happy with the level of care their children receive and welcome the daily contact with staff, whom they find approachable and friendly.
- Children have extremely well-developed social skills for their age and demonstrate that they feel emotionally secure within the setting.
- Children make rapid progress in their personal and emotional development due to the nurturing interactions with staff.
- The dedicated staff provide stimulating learning opportunities and outstanding care, which results in children being on course to meet or exceed the level of development that is typical for their age.
- The excellent learning environment is effective in challenging and encouraging children to be confident learners.
- Outcomes for children are outstanding.