We are pleased to provide our most recent Inspection Reports.
We are very proud that once again the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) has identified many of the 'excellent' and 'outstanding' qualities within our Nursery. Please click on the below to download the full inspection reports:
We have highlighted the main points regarding EYFS from the most recent Educational Quality report below:
- Adults know the children, their likes and dislikes, their habits and routines extremely well; consequently, children are happy and feel safe and secure.
- Children clearly enjoy their time in the setting. They are confident when approaching adults and enjoy mixing with children in other rooms.
- Leadership and management show an ambitious vision for the development of the setting, providing excellent levels of care.
- Careful consideration is given to ensuring that the activities, particularly those led by adults, build on the interests and needs of the children and engage them well.
- Well-qualified staff have a good knowledge and understanding of how children develop and use this to devise suitably challenging activities.
- Support and praise is freely given throughout the setting, supporting the children's self esteem and confidence.
- Younger children regularly join older ones, so they can observe and benefit from seeing more proficient children's behaviour.
- Adults are skilled in promoting positive behaviour and this is consistent across the setting.